We can help you with career assessments, resume and cover letter development, online branding, job/internship search tips and interview practice. No appointment is needed.
Open: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Make an Appointment
If you are ready to apply for a job/internship opportunity and need assistance from our coaching staff, make an appointment on Handshake today
We are now using Handshake for your Career Coach advising needs! Please visit the Handshake app or webpage from your single sign-on page in PortalGuard.
- Once on Handshake, in the upper right corner you will see a tab that says, “Career Center”. (For mobile app users, click on your account icon in the bottom right corner. Then click on Career Center)
- Once clicked, it will take you to our homepage where you will see appointments as an option.
- Click on “schedule a new appointment”.
- You will choose a category between Traditional On-Campus Program or Online-Evening Program.
- You will then choose an appointment type. Choose the one that best fits the reason for your appointment.
- Once you do this, you will be able to see which Career Coaches are available and what appointment times you can choose from.
- Choose your appointment time and how you want the meeting to take place. It can be in-person, virtual, on the phone, or email.
- You will add a brief description of the help you are looking for, so the coach is prepared to make the best of your appointment.
- If you are having issues making an appointment or are not able to find a time that works for you, please email email@example.com. A coach will reach out to you to assist.