Military and Veteran
The Career Center would like to thank you for your service to our country and hope we can help you in any way possible. We offer free services for all students near and far. If you are not in the Fort Wayne area, we can work with you via the following:
- Video Conference appointments
- Phone appointments
The Career Center can assist you with resume or cover letter critiques, practice interviews, questions regarding career changing, relocation, salary expectations for majors of study, and much more.
If you have questions or would like to set up an appointment, please call 260.422.5561, ext. 2217 or complete our make an appointment form.
Below are some of our most popular resources for adult and online students. You can also check out our job search resources page for several more helpful resources.
- Military to civilian job titles
- Military to civilian occupation translators
- Military to civilian schools
- Out of uniform: resume tips for transitioning military professionals
- Writing a civilian resume
- Translating your experience
- 5 tips for military in transition to ace their interviews
- Helping military veterans overcome job-search challenges
- Six step translation process
- The military brand
- Veteran’s Guide to Getting Hired
- The Lime Network