In an effort to continue to provide services to our students, employers, and other partners, the Career Center would like to remind everyone of the services we provide virtually, today and every day. If we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out; we’re happy and eager to help.
Contact our office for assistance and to schedule a virtual appointment. You can reach us at 260-422-5561 ext. 2217 or email us at CareerCenter@IndianaTech.edu. We can help you virtually with:
- LinkedIn Reviews
- Professional Dress Critiques
- Job Search Strategies
- Warrior Jobs
- Assistance with posting a job
- Assistance with accessing virtual resources
Blackboard Virtual Career Center
Looking for resources 24/7? Check out the Virtual Career Center in Blackboard. To receive directions to access, email us at CareerCenter@IndianaTech.Edu. Join us!
Indiana Career Explorer is Indiana Tech’s online career and education planning system. Indiana Career Explorer is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to help you select the right major, clarify your career goals, and provide you with valuable occupation information. In addition, you will also find links to personality assessments, professional competency self-assessments and additional resources such as our Career Path of a Warrior.
Warrior Jobs Online Job Posting System Virtual Resources
Warrior Jobs, Indiana Tech’s Online Job Posting & Career Assistance Center, is open 24/7 using your Indiana Tech username and password for current students or by creating an alumni account for faculty, staff, and alumni, you can log on to do the following:
- Search for jobs and internships;
- Create a “Job Search Agent” to send you jobs/internships that match your search criteria;
- Complete a Virtual Mock Interview;
- “Chat” with a Career Coach (8:30 am – 5 pm)
- For more information, contact Career Coach Ryan Seiler at RBSeiler@IndianaTech.Edu
Utilize our Candid Career video channel to view hundreds of videos and use the assistant wizard for information on:
- deciding on a major and/or career path
- looking for a job or internship
- starting a job
- switching careers
- Other (Grad School, Military Service, Building My Network, Improving My Skills, etc.)
Utilize our Career Spots Videos to find information on:
- Making Your Resume POP
- Online Video Interviews
- Phone Interview Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Perils of Social Media
- Why Be LinkedIn
Indiana Tech Career Center YouTube Channel
Indiana Tech students give advice on a variety of topics.
- Professional dress
- Internship Success
- Tips from an Employer
- Before & After a Career Fair
- Mock Interview Advice
- And others!