Let’s face it, experience is the new entry-level requirement. Without it, you will not be as competitive when starting your job search. With it, you will be able to show employers you are able to hit the ground running.
Indiana Tech’s Career Center cannot stress enough how important it is to get relevant, real-world work experience while you are pursuing your degree so you can show prospective employers you are ready to contribute from day one. That’s why we have a wealth of resources designed to connect you to relevant internships and other experiences that will give you a competitive advantage when it comes time to enter the workforce.
Academic internship registration
Planning to complete an internship for academic credit? Please fill out the Internship Agreement and Registration Form and return to the Career Center for processing.
Looking for a job? Try Indiana Tech’s free online job posting database powered by CSO.
- Current Students and Alumni Login
- Employer Login
- Job seeker tips
- Warrior Jobs User Participation Agreement
Where can I intern with my major?
Not sure where to being your search? Check out our list of companies and search by major to find options to help get you started.
Looking for an internship? Do you currently have an internship or have had one recently? We would love to hear from you and help you. Please take a few minutes to fill out our Internship Registration.
Indiana INTERNnet is a free internship-matching program linking employers, students, high schools, colleges, and universities. It is a dynamic and searchable database coupled with personal assistance—including a toll-free hotline to answer questions and provide internship guidance and resource materials.
Start your search and create your account today.
Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
Are you seeking a job or internship in Northeast Indiana? Use this website to search opportunities in the region and learn more about the companies and industries that are seeking someone like you.
- Internship Registration Form – Let us know about any internships you have completed.
- Internship Interest Form – Complete this form if you need help finding an internship.
- IndianaInternNET – Find internship opportunities
- Internships by ZipRecruiter
- Video: Make the Most of your Internship
In addition to being personally rewarding, volunteer opportunities can also help you develop skills and gain experience related to your career goals. The links below can help you find opportunities that suit your interests.
- United Way of Allen County will allow you to search for opportunities by your selected zip code.
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana & Michiana
- Blessings in a Backpack: Every Thursday afternoon volunteers fill the backpacks of selected students with non-perishable food and pass them out for the weekend.
- City of Fort Wayne volunteer opportunities
- Easter Seals Arc of Northeast Indiana: Help people with disabilities achieve their goals.
- American Red Cross
- The Literacy Alliance: Assist/tutor adults in reading, writing, or math.
- Volunteer Match: Search engine to locate opportunities within your designated area.
- Camp Red Cedar: Assist children in therapeutic riding lessons or general camp activities.
- Community Harvest Food Bank: Help feed the hungry in northeast Indiana.
- St. Mary’s Soup Kitchen: Serve and prepare hot meals for the hungry.
- Fort Wayne YMCA
- Junior Achievement