Adult/Online Learners Services
The Career Center offers free services for all students near and far. If you are not in the Fort Wayne or Indianapolis areas, we can work with you via the following:
- Skype appointments
- Phone appointments
- FaceTime appointments
The Career Center can assist you with resume or cover letter critiques, practice interviews, questions regarding career changing, relocation, salary expectations for majors of study, and much more.
If you have questions or would like to set up an appointment, please call 260.422.5561, ext. 2217 or complete our make an appointment form.
Below are some of our most popular resources for adult and online students. You can also check out our career resources page for several more helpful resources.
- 10 Tips to Getting Promoted at Work
- Older Workers Don’t Take a Backseat in the Hiring Process
- Preparing a Résumé for a Career Shift
- Starting Fresh with an Internship
- Prepare For a Promotion
- In Order to Get Ahead, Get Out of the Comfort Zone
- 10 Tips on Career Advancement
Get Hired Videos:
- LinkedIn: Creating Your Profile
- Virtual Interviewing: 101
- Dress for Success: Women
- Dress for Success: Men
- Landing a Job with No Experience
- Phone Interviews
- 5 Ways to Reduce the Skills Gap
- Salary Negotiation